1ST CHECK ASSEMBLY, 2 - 4" (DC)
The 2" - 4" First Check Valve Assembly can be used on the Deringer 20 (DC) & 30 (DCDA-II) or the Magnum 20 (DC) for sizes 2", 2½", 3" and 4" and comes pre-assembled from the factory ready for installation.The 2" - 4" First Check Valve Assembly includes:
- First Check Valve Assembly
- Cover Seal O-Ring
- Retainer Bolt O-Rings
Note: This check valve assembly is for the 2" - 4" Deringer 20/30 and 2" - 4" Magnum 20 models only. The first and second check valves are not interchangeable.
Dual-Action™ Check Modules
The Patented Dual-Action Check™ (US8875733) is the core technology behind the superior performance of Deringer Backflow Prevention Product Line. The Dual-Action Check™ combines all of the best features of industry standard “poppet” checks and “swing” checks into a single high performance check module.
- Light weight engineered polymer components
- Modular for easy removal of complete check from body.
- Easily disconnect spring tension for safe check servicing.
- Replaceable Silicone Rubber Elastomer Disk.
- Excellent resistance to fouling
- Initial 25% of check stroke is that of a poppet check
- Consistent static sealing
- Excellent resistant to fouling
- Reliable check closure
- Stable flow characteristics at lower flow rates
- Final 75% of check stroke is that of a swing check
- Minimal friction loss at high flow rates
- More linear flow path water through valve