1ST CHECK POPPET, 2 - 4" (RP)
The 2" - 4" First Check Valve Assembly can be used on the Deringer 40 (RP) & 50 (RPDA-II) models or the Magnum 40 (RP) model and are for sizes 2", 2 ½", 3" and 4" and comes pre-assembled from the factory ready for installation.The 2" - 4" First Check Valve Assembly includes:
- First Check Valve Assembly
- Cover Seal O-Ring
- Retainer Bolt O-Rings
Note: This check valve assembly is for the 2" - 4" Deringer 40/50 and 2" - 4" Magnum 40 models only. The first and second check valves are not interchangeable.
True-Seal™ Check Modules
The True Seal Check Valve was designed to incorporate a poppet only motion during the check stroke and is used exclusively on the first check assembly on the Deringer RP and RPDA models and Magnum RP model. This design allows a more consistent pressure loss across the check valve which helps maintain a steady and continual closure of the Relief Valve.
- Light weight engineered polymer components
- Modular for easy removal of complete check from body
- Easily disconnect spring tension for safe check servicing
- Replaceable Silicone Rubber Elastomer Disk
- Excellent resistance to fouling.
- 100% of check stroke is that of a poppet check
- Consistent static sealing
- Excellent resistant to fouling
- Reliable check closure
- Stable flow characteristics at ALL flow rates