1ST CHECK POPPET ASSEMBLY, 6X - 8" (RP)
The 6" - 8" First Check Valve Assembly can be used on the Deringer 40(X) & 50(X) and Magnum 40(X) models for sizes 6" and 8" and comes pre-assembled from the factory ready for installation.The 6" - 8" First Check Valve Assembly includes:
- First Check Valve Assembly
- Cover Seal O-Ring
- Retainer Bolt O-Rings
Note: This check valve assembly is for the 6" - 8" Deringer 40(X)/50(X) and Magnum 40(X) models only. The first and second check valves are not interchangeable.
True-Seal™ Check Modules
The True Seal Check Valve was designed to incorporate a poppet only motion during the check stroke and is used exclusively on the first check assembly on the Deringer RP and RPDA models and Magnum RP model. This design allows a more consistent pressure loss across the check valve which helps maintain a steady and continual closure of the Relief Valve.
- Light weight engineered polymer components
- Modular for easy removal of complete check from body
- Easily disconnect spring tension for safe check servicing
- Replaceable Silicone Rubber Elastomer Disk
- Excellent resistance to fouling.
- 100% of check stroke is that of a poppet check
- Consistent static sealing
- Excellent resistant to fouling
- Reliable check closure
- Stable flow characteristics at ALL flow rates